Nicer2 is the online portfolio of Goce Mitevski, a designer and software engineer from Skopje, North Macedonia, with more than 15 years of experience in the industry. He is passionate about User Experience (UX) design, User Interface (UI) design, Human–Computer Interaction (HCI), Illustration and Minimalism. Goce is working on different kinds of projects ranging from visual design to full-featured websites and web applications with microservice and micro front-end architectures.
As a big supporter of free and open technologies, Goce Mitevski has created designs for Mozilla, Canonical, Ubuntu Mate, Free Software Macedonia and actively contributes to the Mozilla and WordPress communities in North Macedonia.
In 2010, Goce Mitevski had his share in the first local TED event in Macedonia – TEDxSkopje, with an inspiring speech called “Graphs for the World – A Lesson for Me.”.
He is an Executive Editor of Contest Watchers, occasionally writes for popular online design magazines and works on many personal projects, presented through various online design networks.
- SVG, Animation, Blur, Firefox and an Ubuntu Advertisement – Medium
- Random Redirection In WordPress – Smashing Magazine
- Creating Graphs With Adobe Illustrator – Smashing Magazine
- Introducing Firefox OS – Mobile AppCamp Macedonia 2013
- Graphs For The World – A Lesson For Myself – TEDxSkopje
- Why contribute to open source projects? – Hacktoberfest 2017, Public Room – Centre for design and innovation, Skopje
- Firefox Quantum Sprint (in Macedonian), KIKA hacklab, Skopje
- Everything you wanted to know about Front-end development, but had no one to ask (in Macedonian) – DIGIT, Impact Hub Skopje
- Front-end Development Work Positions – Front-end Meetup Skopje, KIKA hacklab
- The Future of Web Design – Code Talks – Prilep
- The Front-end Development Workflow – EESTEC Code Up Level Up 3, Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering (FCSE), Skopje
- GreenSock Animation Platform (GSAP) HTML5/JS – Front-end Meetup Skopje, KIKA hacklab